SMART Test Solutions were recently engaged by a firm of consultants to carry out site road pavement assessments, coring, and laboratory analysis.
This project was executed very well from the start from the following points of view
• Early involvement with the engineers to tailor the assessments and coring
• All locations were scanned by Ground Penetrating Radar in advance to ensure no services were hit during coring
• Full GPS locations supplied for all coring locations
• All cores reinstated and the areas fully tidied up before the leaving site
• Tailored laboratory core analysis
• Report presented to the client well before agreed timeline
• Great help from the local people for water for the coring and the use of their facilities
For a safe efficient quality biased approach for all your pavement analysis contact Michael Robinson of SMART Test Solutions on 085 844 2888 or email@example.com and check out our website on www.smarttestaudit.ie for our recent quality /testing and construction product CE marking projects.